Life's a bastard...but sometimes it lets up

The life and times of an ordinary Dublin girl. Follow her journey as she finds out working from home really ISN'T about watching Oprah all day and that perhaps men aren't really all bastards.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Bring back carrier pidgeons!


I'm writing this in red ink because of The Rage. Note the use of capital letters! Yes, dear readers, I am now officially boiling with rage. The reason? I've spent the last hour trying to set up this bloody blog and I still have't a bog's notion what I'm doing! Do you know how hard it is to upload a photo? Well do you?!

Ok, calm calm. I THINK I may have finally gotten the hang of things, but if you hear any large explosions in the Dublin area over the next while, that'll be me. Spontaeneously (sp?) combusting!

1 Comments:

At 9:40 a.m., Blogger Red Mum said...

Howdie darlin.

Cant wait to read your musings! It becomes addictive.

You should use Flickr for pics for here cos its as easy as something really easy!

Will show you some cool stuff on Thursday after dinner!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics

CounterData.com

google adwords professionals
google adwords professionals Counter