Life's a bastard...but sometimes it lets up

The life and times of an ordinary Dublin girl. Follow her journey as she finds out working from home really ISN'T about watching Oprah all day and that perhaps men aren't really all bastards.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Ignore Me! post


Jesus Mary and the Carpenter! Ignore the previous Me! post, it was put there by accident while I was trying to upload a picture of myself. Anyway, am going to try again, so this time it might work. It's hard work this blogging isn't it? And you know I bet no-one will ever read this. Sob! So go on, if you're out there, drop me a comment..please!

1 Comments:

At 2:37 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is your first time to post, right? Well, we would like to know why life's a bastard for you, so we hope to hear from you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics

CounterData.com

google adwords professionals
google adwords professionals Counter