Life's a bastard...but sometimes it lets up

The life and times of an ordinary Dublin girl. Follow her journey as she finds out working from home really ISN'T about watching Oprah all day and that perhaps men aren't really all bastards.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Welcome to the world!


A VERY important person came into the world today and I wanted to introduce you to her. My eldest sister had a baby girl at 5.25pm this evening who weighed in at 7lb 11oz. She's the sweetest thing you've ever seen and she's already so well behaved it's frightening!

It's not my place to post photographs of her face or reveal any more information about her on here, but here's a photo of her teeny tiny hand waving hello to her favourite auntie (me!) just three hours after she was born.

That's it, just wanted to show her off! (I don't know if it's because I'm getting older or what, but....I really want a baby of my own! I actually really do!) And I'm now praying that no guy I've ever gone out with/may go out with in the future ever reads this cos they'll run a mile!

3 Comments:

At 5:55 a.m., Blogger Patry Francis said...

That's a lovely little hand.

 
At 11:06 a.m., Blogger JL Pagano said...

congrats, Auntie Kaz!

 
At 1:35 p.m., Blogger Red Mum said...

Well done Mummy and congrats Kaz! So the drinks are on you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics

CounterData.com

google adwords professionals
google adwords professionals Counter