Life's a bastard...but sometimes it lets up

The life and times of an ordinary Dublin girl. Follow her journey as she finds out working from home really ISN'T about watching Oprah all day and that perhaps men aren't really all bastards.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Hmmmm Blogger Beta

SO I upgraded to Blogger Beta and I don't really see any difference except for the labels!! And no, before you ask, I don't know what they're for or what they do. But they're nice anyway!

It was really easy, just a couple of clicks and entering my Gmail address. I'm guessing there's lots more to be done with it and any minute now it'll implode, but for now I'm proud of myself for upgrading all on my own!

Regular readers may also notice I've slightly changed my header there to Life's a bastard.....but sometimes it lets up and also that I've changed my 'tag-line' from "follow her journey as she finds out all men really are bastards" to "follow her journed as she finds out that not all men are bastards".

I'm feeling in a more positive mood, plus The Boyfriend was getting a bit sniffy about it!

Terribly boring post today, hopefully something more entertaining and thigh-slapping tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:04 p.m., Blogger Kav said...

I found beta was alright for a while, but too many things about it pissed me off, and I ended up leaving Blogger/Blogspot altogether.

One suggestion - copy your post/comment just before you click Save - I've lost at least a dozen by them just disappearing after you click a button. Drove me mental.

 
At 2:04 p.m., Blogger Pure Cork Boy said...

In relation your blog's tagline... this kind of means that I was right all along and that you were, well how can I put this nicely... plain fucking wrong!!! :-)

 
At 11:35 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

fine post. Your over blog is very interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics

CounterData.com

google adwords professionals
google adwords professionals Counter